Are you looking for an efficient and easy way of cooling? Hot summers make it hard for all of us to carry out our daily routine activities. Going for a walk or shopping is very hectic in hot weather. Portable USB Mini Air conditioner in Pakistan is now available online at smartvalley.pk. There are many benefits of buying this product. It is a great device that has no restrictions. It can be used anytime, anywhere. It is really cheap as compared to other traditional air conditioners. These are light weight and easy to use. Everyone can enjoy its coolness.
Some of its salient features are as follows:
- Handheld Mini Air conditioner FAN USB.
- Portable cooler.
- It creates cool air @up to 30’F.
- 90 degrees Vertical air flow for optimal wind blowing.
- Blows cool breeze wherever you go.
- At least 2 hours Battery time with built in Re-chargeable Battery.
Installation of water sponge
- Turn off the machine by pushing the top lever pull to sponge off the lid with a sponge with water.
- For the first time: the water-cooled sponge soaked in tap water and rub thoroughly with soap. Please be careful with sponges, do not wash too much pressure when.
- If the sea water left there last used, please remove the sponge from the lid, the remaining water squeezed out.
- sponge in the water-cooled flat on the sponge to cover the same time as described below: In the bottle filled with tap water, distilled water or mineral water, and even slow down to 30ML of water throughout the sponge surface.
- Insert the point of first jack, the sponge with sponge re-installs the cover, then the direction of the lid to lock into the host.
Do not over-water sponge soaked. Do not brew the flow of water following a sponge. Master the use of 30ML of water immersion is difficult, you have been using bottles filled with water.
The machine is not waterproof, avoid contact with other water outside.
If water leakage occurs in the operation, then it may be your sponge into the water in excess (see Step 5); or perhaps you did not before soaking sponge the remaining water out of the previous.